7.12.2011

In·spired

Ever since I can remember, I have always had the instinct to “GO”.

Go discover, go create, go dream, go fast, go explore, go celebrate (sometimes a little bit too much…)


I often don’t think of the outcome of what might happen if I go, I just simply pick up and do it. Yes, it has gotten me into some pretty sticky situations but more often than not, it has allowed me to discover some pretty neat things about myself and the world.


When I look back at all the times that I have answered my instinct, I have noticed that it left me feeling more compelled, more inspired to do it again. I hope to share some of the things that keep me inspired be it through hobbies, health, work, or just life in general.


Inspired: aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment