7.29.2011

Pinterest - Yellow and Gray

Top Row:Ziggy Chair (Urban Outfitters). Dwell Studio Peony Pillow (Target), (Homegoods) Middle Row: Gerber Sungold Daisy Ottoman (Target), (The Look See) Third Row: Billy Buttons and Daisies, Varlikt Vase (Ikea), (Dwell Studio)
For the past, oh - I don't know how long, I have been obsessing with this color pallet. The combination of brightness and cool colors makes me feel calm but still gives me the sense of urgency to create and feel alive. I will be moving this weekend from the fast paced downtown area to the calm, yet lively, suburbs. These colors represent the change and the feeling that I have as I leave something I know I love to go experience something brand new. Future plan: use this color scheme in my office space - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment